Kloh legion of heroes korean server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myth raid raguel

Go down

Myth raid raguel Empty Myth raid raguel

Post by Admin Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Myth Raguel

Easy peasy when you have what it takes and the required mechanics in order to exceed more from yourself compared to the other two bosses.

Raguel does no spawn located monster's or sword like obstacles that kill you. Although the portal spawn is seen as some sort of mob spawn truth is they are harmless during their spawn turn, allowing you to freely roam and swap locations how you please.

REQUIREMENTS

HEROES:

1) Magic heroes are a must have here. Supportive heroes such as tome main, Saint Ione, Remiel are useful not only for boosting your hero but also to deal damage (except tome who is a passifist since she was born).

2) Melee heroes,  Using self buffer's, boss damage heroes or buffer's like Michael / Tai Fu are woeth using.

3) Optional but not efficient to the maximum: usage of ranged heroes. Although they hit high truth is you will get stunnes for 2 turns. After then final stun turn fades you need to re-start buffing up and hitting so is a DPS loss that lasts 3 turns and repeats throughout the fight.

4) using fury: you are demanded to have 2 fury thieves. Khalid legendary, Husky, Delia, Xiang (yes china boy is better then husky), as worthy fury thieves. Gabriel myth can also and should be used for more DPS / Fury efficiency.

5) Team composition: find your balance between magic and melee. As I said on 3) ranged are optional. I myself use Husky or Kai. So I only get stunned with two heroes and one is fury thief.

6) Do not forget to bring buffer's with you. Running Saint Ione + Main + one or two more will allow you to do good scores - top 50.

TACTICS:

Raguel begins on his swag form
HE HITS COLLUM NOT ROW - TO SACRIFICE HEROES ALLIGN THEM INTO A COLLUM ON YOUR HIGHEST ENMITY TO KILL THEM.

Raguel also debuff attack constantly so use Remiel or Fairy Ione to counter that. Is a significant DPS loss when is not removed. Bit by bit you f@!#$ yourself. So stay focus.

Upon transformation Raguel will collum your highest enmity. Use this attacks at your favour: if you are weak and have weak heroes positioning your highest enmity on a single collum with a shield you only get hitted by Raguel on that one hero. All other's will be kept safe from sun burns.

Now attention

Turn 1 upon transformation: Collum attack
Portal spawn anywhere on the field

Turn 2: Raguel will cross you so you need to use your highest enmity heroes into a cross where the portal is and where he can be hit ti be destroyed.
PORTALS CAN ONLY BE DESTROYED BY RAGUEL. They love him not you.

Turn 3: Row attack. This is fairly easy and simple to do. Just keep moving where the portal is and based on the attack he will use to destroy the portal.

Turn 4: he will hit all of you. This turn portal gets hit at the same time your heroes get so is not worrying.

For portal spawning this is it. IMPORTANT: PORTALS CANNOT BE AVOIDED SO DON'T SKIP THEM. PORTALS CAN SILENCE ALL OF YOUR HEROES OR STUN OR EXPLODE FOR DAMAGE.

2nd IMPORTANT Tip: Raguel SELF ATTACK UP + CRITICAL. If not dispelled say goodbye to you. He wrecks your heroes in one turn. Make sure to dispell everytime he is buffed.

5th turn: Pumpkin spawn. Pumpkins do not deal direct damage to you but if one is kept alive raid is over.
4 pumpkins will spawn. Two on main row. Two on back row. Now, confirm if I am correct. The top first row pumpkin is immune to magic. Therefore only melee damage works. Bottom first row is immune to melee therefore magic damage works. On the back row the top pumpkin is immune to magic so melee works and bottom back row pumpkin is immune to melee.

Melee                               Magic
                Raguel boss  
Magic                               Melee

If this is wrong just correct it yourself and swap.

Upon rapping all the pumpkins - ALL or else raid over - you are free to damage Raguel. For one turn portal will not spawn so make use of that turn to freely do whatever you want.

Upon portal spawning and collum attack as said on step 1 it will repeat all over again. So Raguel is just this but in a shuffle mode.

Questions or doubts must be sent to the proper department. Using e-mail adress: mythraidraguel@owned.com or by form of post in our Forums.

Don't thank me I expect to see 10 Bil scores solo using this guide.

Admin
Admin

https://klohwc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Myth raid raguel Empty Re: Myth raid raguel

Post by Admin Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Myth raid raguel Screen14
Myth raid raguel Screen15
Myth raid raguel Screen18
Myth raid raguel Screen17
Myth raid raguel Screen16

Admin